Platooned

Friday, January 19, 2007

Defeating the Illusion of Fear

Webster defines fear unpleasant emotions associated with the expectation and awareness of the danger. But if we are honest with ourselves many times expectation of an illusion produced by emotions of fear itself.

What is the emotion?

Emotions produces chemicals mixed Gray gland in the brain. Feelings were identified as holographic imprint chemicals that reinforce long-term memories.
God has given us the spirit of fear.

Case, he said that God has given us the spirit of fear, because fear is not the spirit but of your natural reason and emotion. Modern English version did give us an understanding of what God said through the writer.

2Ti 1:7 sheet Holy Spirit does not make cowards of us. Spirit gives us power, love and self-control.

Indeed, I believe that the fear of the spirit and of itself as we saw in the past but may be gateway for demonic influence. When you submit your mind to God; No thoughts without fear of being motions.

The first step would release the fear is to be recognized as such. Write your deepest fear of a piece of notebook paper in large bold print. In some cases, the negative fear the dissolution by simply understood how stupid they are and how they really do not you.

Confirmation disprove fears

(Remember and say this aloud or approval in your mind, Faced with fear)

"God has not given me the spirit of fear, Therefore, it was only an illusion products in my view to keep me in the life God has promised me! I will not fear for God's mercy and goodness follow me, as God's Word went before me to sleep on my path.

Boy Toy Do You Really want to get Married Secrets of a Better Relationship Signs to End a Relationship Relationships that Lasts How to Deal with your Date What You Want from a Relationship Relationships Require Frequent Communication How to have an Affair Spy on your Cheating Spouse A Poem to a Best Friend Sexy Costumes for You A Breakup Advice 50 Killer Words of Love The Toy Soldier 1st day of Blogging What is LOVE Are you really Loved The Truth about your Soulmate Romance by Flowers Markus Blog

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Mike Edelman said…

    http://insidethemonster.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger The Anonymous said…

    Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger adam said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home